2011年1月29日土曜日

My favorite food

My favorite food is an omelet containing fried rice! Because I like sweet food! So I’ll introduce about the omelet containing fried rice restaurants! First I’ll talk about Omurice Tei in Hikarinomori. There are many kinds of Omelet containing fried rice! My suggestion is Cheese and Demi omelet containing fried rice! My sister likes it so much because she loves cheese! Next I’ll talk about Haikara Tei! The omelet containing fried rices are a soft boiled egg! It is so delicious!! I went there when I was high school student with my friends. Finally I’ll introduce Ninnikuya in Kurea. I like the Omelet containing fried race! Because it is delicious, big, and cheep! If you have any time, please try it! I think you will like!
130 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds delicious!! I like omelet too especially with cheese;)

    Kate

    返信削除